Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Conclusion

After my unusually fun research and questioning, I believe that I have answered my original questions.

1.)Do the trailers show aspects of the game that do not exist?
Yes, they do. There are a few places and vehicles shown in the ad that are not in the final product. Although this is (very slightly) misleading to the gamer, it does give up some credibility and accuracy of the game to itself.

2.)How does the game differ from actual physics?
It does in a way that is not very noticeable for the gamer, but is highly unrealistic. The gravity would not be the same on all of the planets that have varying sizes, which would be not following the laws of gravity- one of the only set of laws that literally cannot be broken.

3.)Would war be fought that way?
No, it wouldn't. The whole war would be fought by missile strikes. There would be little need for ground troops. However, I'm very glad they weren't logically accurate, because it would completely ruin the movies and games.

I think that lucas arts did a very good job making this video game- it isn't flawless, but then again I don't think anything is. The game is definitely worth playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment